Payment of Subscription Fee for Sherwood Art Week
- £35 for Craft Fair stallholders, £65 for Food Stallholders (will also allow you to take part in Exhibitions & Art in Shops)
- £15 is payable to take part in Exhibitions & Art in Shops only
- £15 is payable to be listed in the SAW brochure if you are taking part in another part of SAW, e.g. as a workshop leader.
After you have completed your application, please pay £15.
If you have applied for the Secret Garden Craft Fair and are successful, you will be asked to pay the further £20 by the craft fair team. If you are unsuccessful in your application for the Secret Garden Craft Fair and are not taking part in Exhibitions or Art in Shops, you will be refunded the fee via bank transfer.
Fees are non-refundable in any other circumstances.
Ways To Pay:
- Our preferred method is By bank transfer
you can also by in the following ways;
- By Cheque made payable to 'Sherwood Art Week' with your name and username on the back, posted to SAW, c/o "A Stone's Throw", 672 Mansfield Road, Nottingham NG5 2GE.
- By Cash Take your cash to A Stone's Throw, 672 Mansfield Road, Nottingham NG5 2GE, complete the payment envelope, including your bank details and seal your cash inside.
Please note: A Stone's Throw will not be able to take payments by card, or provide change.