As a Community Event run by volunteers, Sherwood Art Week relies on the generosity of sponsors of all kinds.
Sponsors benefit from inclusion in SAW printed publicity and the website.
Different levels of donations earn different types of inclusion.
We are happy to invite you to Sponsor Sherwood Art Week 2016.
Scroll down and fill in the form!
These are the options and range of benefits.
Donations of less than £50
- Your business name in the sponsors section of Sherwood Art Week website www.sherwoodartweek.co.uk
Tier 1 – From £50 to £199
- Your Logo/mini advert (3.5cm x 2.5cm) within the SAW brochure. The brochure will have a print run of 10,000 and be in circulation from mid May to the end June 2016.
- Your Logo, address, telephone no, and web link on Sponsors page of the SAW website, www.sherwoodartweek.co.uk
Tier 2 – From £200 to £249
- A quarter page advert (7cm x 5cm) inside the SAW Brochure
- Your Logo on the Home page of www.sherwoodartweek.co.uk
- Your Logo, address, telephone no, and web link on Sponsors page of the SAW website.
Tier 3 – From £250 to £499
- As tier 2, and in addition;
- Your logo on the front of the main SAW Brochure
- Your logo featured within the brochure as a main sponsor for a strand of SAW
(The Craft Fair, Exhibitions, Recycling Gala or Workshops for example – this is optional).
- Your business name mentioned in all local and regional press releases.
Tier 4 – £500 and over
- As tier 3, and in addition;
- Your Logo on SAW PVC banners displayed in key positions on Mansfield Road
If you would like to support SAW in other ways, please contact us – we really value the support of local businesses.
Other ways you can help
Art in Shops - have an artist exhibit within your window display.
Create opportunities for your staff and their families to get involved in SAW.
Become a workshop venue for passers by & customers to do something creative.
Promote SAW 2016 - tell your customers about SAW – put a poster in your window
Cash or Cheque: Please make cheques payable to Sherwood Art Week.
We will collect or you can send to SAW2015, c/o Rob Sampson, SAW Treasurer, A Stone’s Throw, 672 Mansfield Rd, Sherwood, Nottingham.
An invoice for any sponsorship will be provided for business purposes.