Payment of Fees
- £30 for The Craft Fair stallholders, £60 for Food Stallholders (will also allow you to take part in Exhibitions & Art in Shops & The Recycling Gala)
- £20 for The Recycling Gala (will also allow you to take part in Exhibitions & Art in Shops)
- £15 is payable to take part only in Exhibitions & Art in Shops
- £15 is payable to be listed in the SAW brochure and you are taking part in another part of SAW, eg as a workshop leader.
If you are applying ONLY for the Craft Fair or the Recycling Gala,
please DO NOT PAY any fee until asked to do so. If your application is successful, you will be contacted to pay the fee.
If you are applying for the Craft Fair as well as Exhibition or Art in Shops, please JUST PAY the £15 fee now.
The balance will be asked for later - if you are successful in getting a stall.
Fees paid are not refundable.
Ways To Pay:
- By Cheque made payable to 'Sherwood Art Week' and posted to SAW, c/o "A Stones Throw", 672 Mansfield Road, Nottingham NG5 2GE.
- By Cash The correct amount in a sealed envelope with your details to SAW, c/o "A Stones Throw", 672 Mansfield Road, Nottingham NG5 2GE.
- By bank transfer
Please write your name / website username ( [current-user:field_name] [current-user:field_last_name] - [current-user:name])
on the back of the cheque or on a slip of paper if you pay by cash.